User
Pass
2FA

Unable to start the game with the x64 launcher

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message335
Domsa

[Mentally Stable]

(since 08-08-2021 20:04)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 26-03-2020, 21:43:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello community.

Just as the title reads, I am unable to launch the x64 launcher after this update. I have a x64 system. I have used the x64 launcher ever since 7.1.5. I am able to play the game with the x32 launcher but what I end up with is FPS so low that I am not able to play the game.

I tried a lot of fixes but nothing works.

Is there any way anyone can help me?

To note, Ii end up getting the "0xc000007b" error that the application was unable to start correctly.

Thank you in advance lads.

Kind regards,

Kabadoki.

0 0

tulusshoptelu

[Mentally Stable]

(since 31-03-2020 11:36)

Post Posted: 27-03-2020, 12:11:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

things you might try:
• Install vcerdist (Visual C++ Redistributable Runtimes) from 2005 up to 2019 both x86 and x64 <- you can google those for AIO installer pretty easy to find
• Make sure you're running latest .NET Framework 4.8 and also install older version of .NET Framework (3.5, 3.0, and 2.0) from Windows Control Panel\\\\Programs\\\\Programs and Features\\\\Turn on Windows features on or off
• Run launcher with admin rights
• Scan your whole computer using any AV (i prefer Malwarebytes Anti Malware) and then uninstall after finish scanning and cleaning (this is just my personal preference bcus for me i don't need AV to run continously, Windows Defender is enough for daily usage)
• Last thing is probably your Windows is broken or corrupt so you have to clean fresh install the OS

Last edited by tulusshoptelu on 27-03-2020, 12:12:38; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 25-04-2024, 20:54:02
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x