User
Pass
2FA

Addons not working anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message836
Dragosh12

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-09-2022 04:56)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 27-03-2020, 19:04:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I have tried all versions of the addon i want and none work. All appear to be out of date. I know for certain that the one i have is the right version for 7.3.5, and ingame it also shows as 7.3.5 but when i try to load it, it doesnt work and appears as out of date. Ingame it is also missing entirely, not shown at all, even if it should show and some parts of it which are 7.3.5 specific should be missing if it's out of date.

As a side note, all addons which i have from 7.2 are there and appear out of date which is also to be expected, however they should be able to be loaded and work with errors and behave badly however the game doesn't even load any of them.

As a conclusion, no addons whatsoever work for me.

0 0

Swiftmend

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-02-2023 05:18)

Votes: 8

Post Posted: 27-03-2020, 19:57:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi

PM me the addons you want on discord my tag: Swiftmend#6969

And I will give you the correct versions

Regards,
Swiftmend

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Swiftmend, 27 March 2020 17:57

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 16-04-2024, 11:34:03
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x