User
Pass
2FA

[DUPLICATE] Lost Artifact Level when game was updated AL=41, AK=41 Previous post buried

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message328
michael1234
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 24-05-2020 00:50)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 31-03-2020, 18:43:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz item link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=128826&&&&name=thas-dorah-legacy-of-the-windrunners
Bug description:

on main Growwl, my artifact level was reduced to 41; prior to 7.3.5 it was 58. I thought this was a re-scaling; however when I logged into my alt hunter, Ghunter he did not suffer from this, his artifact level was unchanged at 43.

Proof: Best solid proof I can give is his equipped gear. There is no way I could have as much progress and gear as I do without collecting AP along the way. My guild does list me as 56t in the guild notes, that was over 2 months ago when i joined my current guild.

Armory Link: https://armory.wow-freakz.com/character/felsong/growwl

Power responded:
Quote:
Go to the Artifact Forge and check if the missing Artifact Power is in there, maybe you can re-add the traits.

My reply to Power:
Quote:
I have gone to the artifact forge, I have 242M AP, enough to level to AL 45, but not enough to get me back to 58.

Could I please get this fixed?

0 0

michael1234
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 24-05-2020 00:50)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 01-04-2020, 18:22:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I had 5 concordance prior to this patch. If you just look at my gear, you would realize that only a noob should have 41 tiers, especially if their class hall is fully upgraded like mine. However, I not only have TOS set, most of the pieces are Heroic. My BM set, I never use, and it has 2 tiers more than what you guys nerfed me to!!!!

When I logged in there was only the first tier assigned, and my AP was refunded, however when I put these AP on it only amounted to 41 tiers. I then put on the AP which in my bags saved for Argus update, I was able to get to 43 with what I had available in my inventory. After that I grinded the new quests and did a few dungeons and the LFR for Argus. I was able to get 45 tier with what I had earned.

I first looked at my Alt, Ghunter an 884 MM with 47t, points were not refunded, and his tier traits were left in tact. 41t equates to someone who has not done anything. Ghunter is a relatively new toon, which I can't even get into LFR TOS, much less HC TOS, and he had 6 more points in my favorite, and almost exclusively played specialization, marksman. Looking at my alt, I realized that the refunded AP on Growwl should not have happened and I should still have 58 tiers ( 5 concordance)

I do hold 46t in Beast Master on Growwl; however as in Ghunter it is proved that 46t's are still not enough to be doing HC TOS.

Could it be a problem with the current weapon?? One tier calculator I looked at gave only 37 tiers for the spells I currently have, and when I matched the concordance I had previously ( 5 ) it gave 47 tiers. But then again, I had absolutely no issues with Ghunter, so I can't see how that could be the issue.

Please give my 15 tier upgrades back for Growwl.... I have put in a lot of hard work to earn these!

Last edited by michael1234 on 01-04-2020, 18:36:51; edited 2 times in total
0 0

Lerona

[Bepis]

(since 06-07-2022 22:27)

Votes: 32

Post Posted: 10-05-2020, 06:03:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Duplicate.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Lerona, 10 May 2020 04:03

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 20-04-2024, 03:55:43
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x