User
Pass
2FA

How do Glyphs work (per talent)?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message215
Blot

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-04-2020 01:27)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 03-04-2020, 06:03:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I placed "Glyph of the Cheetah" on my Travel Form (Feral Specialization) and found out that I could not stack other Travel Glyphs on it anymore.

But when I was in my Restoration Specialization, I noticed that my travel form was still Stag Form (default). So meaning my Cheetah glyph didn't carry over to my other talent specs?

I tried to put Glyph of the Orca on my Travel Form (Restoration Specialization) instead, since I thought that different talent trees could have different Glyph forms.

PROBLEM: When I logged back in, my Feral Travel form was back to being Stag Form (Cheetah disappeared) and instead was replaced with the Orca Form. I checked on my Restoration tree, and no more glyphs were attached to my travel form -

I was wondering if it bugged?
Can i have different druid glyph forms on different talent trees?
How is it suppose to work -

(My 7k gold for Cheetah form is wasted...)

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 26-04-2024, 13:54:51
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x