User
Pass
2FA

Let The Hunt Begin! (Ga'nar's Vengeance storyline quest)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message223
Crester

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-01-2021 05:23)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 03-04-2020, 10:38:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link:
Bug description:

Ga'nar doesn't do anything, the NPCs dont show up and I don't have a waypoint marker to reach Grotan. Surprisingly, the quest *is* doable and you can kill Grotan and finish it - IF you know where to go in the first place. The rest of the questline seems to be doable, but not as intended.

For example in order to free the 3 Gronns there are no chains to unlock, you simply kill them. Then, Ga'nar again is misplaced and you have to Google Hatock's whereabouts inside the cave so you can see him alone (no cutscene or NPCs nearby), Grulloc doesn't even seem to fight back and to complete the quest you have to go outside where Ga'nar is waiting above the cave instead of inside.

Basically the entire questline is misplaced and all the between parts don't exist. You have to manually scout the quest objectives and go forward with the interactions (Google, YouTube or Wowhead are your best friends)

Once you're finished you still get the achievement and everything, but it just makes it a manual technical labor rather than an interactive, plot-driven fun quest (it was still enjoyable otherwise I wouldn't do it, but it's definitely sad).

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/BxKT8rZ

Last edited by Crester on 03-04-2020, 10:38:19; edited 1 time in total
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 24-04-2024, 16:13:43
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x