User
Pass
2FA

[DUPLICATE] [Paladin][Protection] Blessed Hammer 3 hours recharge time

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message585
Elvenking

[Creep]

(since 12-07-2022 14:49)

Votes: 77

Post Posted: 06-04-2020, 12:57:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=204019&&name=blessed-hammer

Bug description: Very wierd bug with recharge time.
Today I did cathetral of ethernal night and after pulling all mobs from start to first boss i could no longer use my blessed hammer.
The cooldown shows me 3 hours recharge time, so probably I just have to wait.
Still I want to report this bug as it could happen again or even with other spells and I can't play my char for 3 hours now.
Maybe I even have to wait 9 hours if the other 2 charges also get this 3 hours recharge time, can update this post later once I got my first charge back.

Notice: I did everything possible to get rid of this bug but nothing helped so i open this bug report as last option.
Deleted cache, used unstuck on homepage, changed my spec, died,... nothing removed this bug

Proof:
Char: Mandarine
Dev gm can feel free to move my char to his account in order to check auras affecting this insane long recharge time.

Dead char

0 0

jumpylion

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-04-2021 01:50)

Votes: 10

Post Posted: 06-04-2020, 13:43:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I keep getting similar bugs with spells with charges. It happens when you get some kind of haste proc. Seems like game is treating all charges like 1 cooldown and dividing the time for each charge. Losing for example sephuz proc just after getting 1 charge of something can make recharge time of the next being higher than base recharge time and making it impossible to use the charge you have until next one starts recharging normally.
0 0

Elvenking

[Creep]

(since 12-07-2022 14:49)

Votes: 77

Post Posted: 06-04-2020, 16:06:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ok thanks for the information.
I was indeed standing inside the haste bubble from the coen trash which might have caused this bug as the mobs are also applying some silence debuff at the same time.

First update about my cooldown after waiting 6 hours to get 2 charges back:
I used both charges I got in the meantime and now I have to wait 13 days making my char completely unplayable if blessed hammers talent is picked -.
(When i tried to unequip all haste gear it went even went up to 23 days)

Hopefully you can fix this problem soon, so i can tank with my favourite talents.
I wont play much in the next few days so I am not really mad but I can imagine other people being quite angry if this happens to them.

Last edited by Elvenking on 06-04-2020, 16:12:44; edited 2 times in total
0 0

ApolloHusky

[Mentally Stable]

(since 11-04-2022 22:24)

Post Posted: 06-04-2020, 17:32:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I'm having a very similar problem. I can't cast Blessed Hammer or Shield of the Righteous. I click but noting happens. And if it does let me cast them the cooldown says 9 days...
0 0

Anabolic

[Dizalica]

(online 3 weeks ago)

Votes: 23

Post Posted: 06-04-2020, 17:50:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

We already know about this it is being worked on for the past few days so you might experience issues.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Anabolic, 06 April 2020 15:50

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 16-04-2024, 16:02:56
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x