User
Pass
2FA

[Death Knight] [Unholy] Pet management

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> CONFIRMED Class spells / talents
Author Message713
tenpole

[Mentally Stable]

(since 19-04-2020 13:35)

Post Posted: 08-04-2020, 16:36:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: All Pets.

Bug description: Just an hour ago, a report was rejected: https://forum.wow-freakz.com/REJECTED-Death-Knight-Unholy-Ghoul-stun-bugs-t576888.html

That, in principle, and correctly done, what the author described has nothing to do with the problem. Although, on the other hand, it is rather difficult to describe this problem. But still, let's try to figure it out.

It's no secret to anyone, good players should be able to manage their pets. To do this, use the following macros:

/petattack
/petfollow
/petmoveto (Has nothing to do with the problem).
/petdismiss (Has nothing to do with the problem).

Permanent control sometimes for some reason makes the distance between the target and the pet itself, it refuses to choose the correct route, sometimes the switch to another target - this is just turning the pet in the other direction, without any movements. Hence the following problems: the pet does not hit, you can not give the camp.

In the first video, and in the first minute, I demonstrate the excellent work of the pet and its switches. This is very good, he even always goes behind his back. (In short, the entire panel is in macros, you don’t see this unfortunately, but I will explain in a simple way, the button 3 has /petattack and to the right of the panel under the taunt this green icon is /petfollow):

https://youtu.be/s4yFmgUdmaE - At 1:08, problems begin, the pet hits in the face (Reaches the target) - but the camp cannot be given.
Toward the end of the video, another set of switches led to the fact that /petattack does not react to it in any way. He does not even reach the target and does not hit.

Then I started recording a second video, it came out more successful. I don’t see the point of commenting on the second video, you see everything yourself. I walk through /petfollow.

https://youtu.be/fwq29zXYO4o

As a result, I want to say that the problem is far from target switches. Sometimes just from the pool to the solo target, he chooses an inappropriate position and begins to hit in the face, or not to hit at all, because did not reach the goal and stopped. And you have to immediately reap /petfollow to send again, it always helps to disperse it.

Proof: Not required.

P.S. Sorry for my bad English. If you need some more information, or video, no problem.

0 0

Plaguesynth

[Blood DK Masina ]

(since 03-06-2023 12:53)

Votes: 51

Post Posted: 08-04-2020, 16:41:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I was already mentioning this milions of times on all reports I confirmed , that there is already a general pet issue report after release open on a trello card . It will be worked on , have some patience this isn't an 1 press button fix .
I'll add this report to the Trello card aswell as additional proof .
As for the report that got rejected, it wasn't rejected based of nonsense , I went into skirmish arenas myself and played it for quite a while . I couldn't reproduce the bug . It's as simple as that .

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Plaguesynth, 08 April 2020 14:45

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> CONFIRMED Class spells / talents  

The time now is 24-04-2024, 03:39:13
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x