User
Pass
2FA

PvP Zoning in Arenas.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message380
mitasta

[Mentally Stable]

(since 17-11-2020 21:04)

Post Posted: 09-04-2020, 13:45:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: When you enter any Instanced PVP you get zoned out and you can't even do anything about it , deleting cache doesnt work more than half of the time .. reload doesnt do anything and reloging is the same thing. When you enter a Rated arena 2v2 or 3v3 you get zoned out and you can't see your partner before the arena starts.. you just get a glance at him when he joins and then disappears and zones out you can damage & cc him before the arena and while fighting in the arena. That makes the pvp scene literally unplayable and most of my friends quit because of this. There's absolutely nothing to do about it and we're just praying not to get zoned out. We have to alt f4 every single one when we zone out because we can't do anything and we obviously still lose rating even though it's not our fault.I dont think this is a duplicate report because i saw a person report it for bgs and 2 guys for rated arenas but their proof was legit a screenshot of them dead inside??? how is that proof Lmao. Here's the proof. I got carried away and i thought i'd edit it a bit cause i was bored af. Im not braindead im just meme-ing around.
Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2SLdDV9jVA

Last edited by mitasta on 09-04-2020, 14:35:13; edited 1 time in total
3 0

Sanctify

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-05-2020 10:00)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 09-04-2020, 13:49:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I confirm. When I enter an arena with my partner :
1. i can t see him nor target him ( invalid target warning on the middle of the screen )
2. we can t use /party
3. it even appears as an enemy ( I attacked him, my partner, with penance )

I think it s related to raid profiles error.

Please fix this asap, we can't do pvp. It's unplayable.

2 0

Dontaskwhy
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 23-10-2020 16:02)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 09-04-2020, 18:04:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

yeah its the most annoying thing ever it must be fixed asap its happening in raids,arenas,bgs its ruining the game and if you relog in bg cus of the bug then you get a deserter.
1 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 00:04:16
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x