User
Pass
2FA

Azsuna, world quest, WANTED: Warbringer Mox'na, weird behavior of npc

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message448
let_it_be

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-04-2020 16:47)

Post Posted: 12-04-2020, 02:16:00 [Valuable post] | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/npc_finder.php?npc=90164&name=warbringer-mox-na

Bug description: NPC respawns a little far from respawning place (in freakz.com 's database) and even further from map location in the quest log. when respawned it walks toward respawning place (running animation but very slow) and then IT KILLS ITS SELF! it kills its self with different skill animations. the best one I guess is when he spins XD I couldn't catch it on a screenshot for you. he seems to be in a fight with an Arcana stalker (a mob) nearby!!
it's fun XD I have watched it 10 times while writing this ...

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/FmVxU7w
(one of the images is irrelevant and have been uploaded by mistake)

P.S.: u can complete the world quest by waiting for him to respawn and killing him before he commits suicide.

Update @ 12-04-2020, 02:16:00

I don't have proof about this but I'm seeing some demons across Azsuna getting damaged from nowhere and die.

Last edited by let_it_be on 12-04-2020, 02:01:17; edited 2 times in total
1 0

Lerona

[Bepis]

(since 06-07-2022 22:27)

Votes: 32

Post Posted: 12-04-2020, 02:26:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Confirmed. It seems that the NPC has multiple spawnpoints so he changes those. After spawning on one place, after being killed he then spawns on another place. When he gets spawned on the furthest point, he then starts slowly walking towards the bridge, to his other spawnpoint. But I couldn't reproduce the issue of him killing himself, didn't happen to me at all after killing him 10+ times.
1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Lerona, 12 April 2020 00:26

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 20:36:03
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x