User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] mmaps parsing need to be fixed

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message238
searcas

[Challenger]

(since 01-08-2021 18:21)

Votes: 16

Post Posted: 12-04-2020, 11:15:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: /
Bug description: mmaps are not parsed properly which cause Players, creatures, to go trough texture falling down when get teleport and so on, i'm not sure if LOS could be caused by this but most likely yes.

Proof: so we avoiding stuff like this
https://prnt.sc/rxppxd
and this
https://prnt.sc/rxpr02
I mean it's common thing on server and known bug, also there should be some hackfix for COMBAT which makes alot of problems in Challenge Mode aka (mythic plus) prolly and Raids.
It could be fixed by some script which gonna check if on creatures are getting damaged, they are moving or not, i mean you could figure out that but it's feasible, and annoying things which representing private servers.
For example there is bug you can't loot chest if you are in combat and you finish mythic plus( for some players chest is busy).

Staff message (LethalFactorLK):

Do not mention other servers and try to spread false rumors

1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Nemoo, 10 May 2020 21:00

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 10:19:48
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x