User
Pass
2FA

[Mists of Pandaria] Terrace of Endless Spring

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message511
Lerona

[Bepis]

(since 06-07-2022 22:27)

Votes: 32

Post Posted: 20-02-2020, 20:08:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

[PENDING] After killing Protector Kaolan on heroic difficulty, you don't get the achievement Heroic: Protectors of the Endless.

[PENDING] Tsulong disappears when he reaches 9% hp. He drops loot but it doesn't count that you killed him and gets resetted every 30ish seconds, along with his loot getting resetted too. Thus the achievement Heroic: Tsulong can't be completed.

[PENDING] Lei Shi disappears after attacking, because the previous boss can't be killed. Thus the achievements Heroic: Lei Shi and Face Clutchers can't be completed.

[PENDING] Sha of Fear can't be interacted with because the previous bosses can't be killed. Thus the achievements Heroic: Sha of Fear and The Mind-Killer can't be completed.

[PENDING] As a final, the achievement Terrace of Endless Spring can't be completed.

Last edited by Lerona on 21-02-2020, 22:23:01; edited 1 time in total
3 0

jmoods918

[Mentally Stable]

(since 18-12-2020 01:33)

Post Posted: 19-04-2020, 04:16:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

In the Terrace of Endless Spring instance from Mist of Pandaria (Tested 25 man mode for DK transmorgification gear) Proceeding to Lei Shi from Tsulong there is a bug preventing the LeiShi encounter from beginning. Meaning that, Players cannot progress through the instance and may lead to abuse since you can (in theory) infinitely encounter Tsulong. I'd like to know if there is a way I can continue to progress through the instance so I may continue to the following bosses. I can confirm that Tsulong drops the gear chest, although does not officially die
Thank you,

Moods

2 0

Lerona

[Bepis]

(since 06-07-2022 22:27)

Votes: 32

Post Posted: 19-04-2020, 04:28:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

jmoods918 wrote:
In the Terrace of Endless Spring instance from Mist of Pandaria (Tested 25 man mode for DK transmorgification gear) Proceeding to Lei Shi from Tsulong there is a bug preventing the LeiShi encounter from beginning. Meaning that, Players cannot progress through the instance and may lead to abuse since you can (in theory) infinitely encounter Tsulong. I'd like to know if there is a way I can continue to progress through the instance so I may continue to the following bosses. I can confirm that Tsulong drops the gear chest, although does not officially die
Thank you,

Moods

What you're saying has already been reported. And no sadly, at this moment you cannot progress further on from Tsulong.

2 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 02:39:11
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x