User
Pass
2FA

Cannot login - WOW51900328

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message463
bilbo

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-11-2022 16:16)

Post Posted: 25-04-2020, 19:18:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi guys,
I have problem logging in the server. Initially I tried logging and at the same time my PC crashed. After the restart, when I try to login, select the realm and then get disconnected with the following error code - WOW51900328. Is this related to that PC crash? I see the server is online so what can the issue be and how to solve it?

I tried downloading the latest launcher, deleting WTF, Cache and Interface folders but same result.

Please help!

0 0

deadlyflorish

[The shape]

(since 15-04-2022 06:30)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 25-04-2020, 21:15:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

hello.

If you experience problems with World of Warcraft after patching, first check the Realm Status page to see if your realm is currently online.
If your realm is online, try the following:

- Reset your user interface to make sure your files and addons are not corrupted.
- Update or temporarily uninstall any security programs, which may mistakenly identify the login module as a security threat.
- Configure firewall and proxy settings for World of Warcraft.
- Restart your computer to resolve problems caused by programs and services running in the background.

1 0

bilbo

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-11-2022 16:16)

Post Posted: 26-04-2020, 17:19:00 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

deadlyflorish wrote:
hello.

If you experience problems with World of Warcraft after patching, first check the Realm Status page to see if your realm is currently online.
If your realm is online, try the following:

- Reset your user interface to make sure your files and addons are not corrupted.
- Update or temporarily uninstall any security programs, which may mistakenly identify the login module as a security threat.
- Configure firewall and proxy settings for World of Warcraft.
- Restart your computer to resolve problems caused by programs and services running in the background.

Hi, thank you for the reply. Everything is working fine now. Regards

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by deadlyflorish, 26 April 2020 15:24

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 14-05-2024, 04:04:44
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x