User
Pass
2FA

Server constantly lags into crash for me

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message303
razorwalks

[Mentally Stable]

(since 27-05-2020 02:37)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 26-04-2020, 02:43:28 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello there.

After numerous things I've attempted in order to fix my issue and contacting staff via in-game ticket and #support discord, here I am asking for any kind of help available in order to solve the issue I'm facing. It's been over a week now and I've been unable to do any kind of in-game activity without experiencing a lag-freeze that leads to a disconnect even though my internet is quite OK. It can happen in a time span of 2-30 min and I have not been able to stay online for more than that amount. This wasn't the case more than a week ago now. It just started happening and I've literally done everything that comes off my mind to try to fix it to no avail. I've deleted cache / wtf / error folders, deleted read only, Re-DLed launcher, disabled addons, reinstalled game, contacted ISP which said there have been no kind of disruptions in my connection at all. Disabled router ( for straight modem connection ). Issue persists no matter at what hour I'm playing. 2pm 7pm 4 am.This issue only happens on your server. I played other servers and this issue has not happened once. It just keeps on lagging into a crash. I'm hoping any of you has a reason why this keeps happening or has a solution to my issue.

I hope to hear from you as soon as possible.

0 0

razorwalks

[Mentally Stable]

(since 27-05-2020 02:37)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 29-04-2020, 00:58:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

bump still unplayable
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 06:49:24
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x