User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Fathom Dweller mount world quest not unlockable

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message425
reegshaman

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-11-2020 10:46)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 01-05-2020, 00:11:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=43798&&name=danger-kosumoth-the-hungering
Bug description: So this quest is for Fathom Dweller mount. You need to find secret orbs in a very secret caves and click them. After all you able to unlock that world quest for your mount. So I did every step, surprisingly every step worked until the end. I clicked the last orb at the Drak'thul's table, it said "Invalid Target" I logout and clicked again, it's clickable now but nothing happens, only dissapointing -
Proof: If you really want a proof, i could do all the run again and record.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=kYO9P0UZvOM:

this is the video i copied steps

Forsen-Havoc Dh
1 0

alinho

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-10-2021 22:07)

Votes: 11

Post Posted: 11-05-2020, 22:03:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Please remake the post with a video if you can and i will try to help you untill then sorry -
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by alinho, 11 May 2020 20:03

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 29-04-2024, 19:21:05
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x