User
Pass
2FA

Tiring Global Chat..

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message832
Niyo

[Mentally Stable]

(since 26-06-2021 04:25)

Post Posted: 01-05-2020, 16:43:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Greetings everyone, I just joined your server a couple days ago.
I've been having a lot of fun leveling my dwarf paladin, exploring and delving into the lore of the game.
Unfortunately though I came across a pretty big drawback..the toxicity of the global chat. Every single time I log into the game it seems like people are fighting, spamming or abusing the chat with childish, *** or racist insults.
I enjoy interacting with other people in online games but the mood that is created by all this hate and vile in global chat is doing everything but inspire for some actual interaction. Most of the times I end up getting of the global chat just so I can have some peace of mind. I know there are friendly people on the server though, I already met a couple of them.
I thought it would be a shame to play such a beautiful game like some offline single player, so I'm making this post asking for some advice.
Are there other, less populated chat groups someone can join maybe? Any chat groups that people like that are not allowed?
Basically, what can I do if I want to still interact and have fun with people but don't wanna listen about how my *** mother is penetrated by traps while my brother is dying from syphilis?

Sorry if my english are a little janky guys...and thanks in advance -

Last edited by Niyo on 01-05-2020, 16:50:15; edited 1 time in total
2 0

IronWill

[Mentally Stable]

(since 18-01-2021 16:26)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 01-05-2020, 21:15:30 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Global is not a good place for chatting, it can't be fully controlled, at least not by one or 2 gm's.

Living in a sick world of slavery, there will always be toxic people, until cure is found.
Not all realise that, there is a silent war going against humanity. (yes there are evil aliens, that want this planet)

Last edited by IronWill on 01-05-2020, 21:33:37; edited 1 time in total
0 0

se7enspree
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 23-11-2020 14:23)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 02-05-2020, 00:53:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

And that's exactly why i removed global chat, from the chat. Just looking at it makes you want to poke your eyes out.
1 0

Niyo

[Mentally Stable]

(since 26-06-2021 04:25)

Post Posted: 02-05-2020, 07:40:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I guess the only way would be to meet people through the local chat then?..
..If there are any friendly and chill guilds out there accepting new players send me a dm guys

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 21-09-2024, 09:29:06
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x