User
Pass
2FA

[All Classes] How to test spell bugs without access to all classes 110?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show only staff posts
Author Message598
telesto

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-03-2021 12:16)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 01-05-2020, 19:20:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: courtesy of players trying to play on non buggy server.
Bug description: upon every new account there should be class trail available like it was in 7.2.5 or any other expansion after it.

And when I actually ask to provide me spell math breakdown. Class masters just dismiss report saying it is working well without any backup info. Not all of the for sure but most of them. If they don't want to do their jobs I would be delighted to do it myself.
Proof: https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/64574

Last edited by telesto on 01-05-2020, 19:31:26; edited 1 time in total
1 0

infernous

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-12-2022 15:37)

Votes: 16

Post Posted: 02-05-2020, 11:23:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Agree.
Class trials should be opened for testing purposes including full honor talents.

0 0

Power

[Controlled Chaos]

(since 03-09-2023 13:06)

Votes: 200

Post Posted: 05-05-2020, 15:20:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

We can't fix something just because you say so, you have to bring proofs to sustain what you're saying.

We won't waste anymore time searching for possible bugs, we did that in the past and it resulted that most of the players have no idea of how a class works, they just press buttons and expect free stuff.

Bug reports without any valid proof are ignored. Also:

Power wrote:
We had a Public Patch Test Realm for ~2 months and players barely reported anything important. Also, I don't remember seeing many reports on 7.2.5 where players used trial characters.

Trial characters were just another way to exploit for them, we had to add hundreds of conditions during the previous patches 'cause they always found a new way to farm something using the trial characters.

Cmods did a great job, you can check trello @ classes board, each spec is working pretty much fine, a lot of stuff can be checked without any special access if you're smart enough.

The people that are willing to help should start doing it and if we consider they're doing a great job -> they will be recruited.

If you don't have a specific class at max level + some gear / etc, then most likely you don't really know how to play that class.

New players should watch guides before picking a class, they can get 2 boosted characters from the migration. (Also, leveling is very easy since we want you to focus on the Legion content)

This system would require a lot of time to be re-scripted for 7.3.5 and it won't have any impact.

Source

Last edited by Power on 05-05-2020, 15:33:42; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Power, 05 May 2020 13:20

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 17:39:36
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x