User
Pass
2FA

[Astral Glory Root Cluster] chance to drop is lower than [Fel Lasher] Pet

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message286
DeanHippo

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-05-2020 23:36)

Votes: 1

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET}  DeadlyHippo 
Post Posted: 12-04-2020, 16:18:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz item link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=151858&&name=astral-glory-root-cluster
Bug description: It has a 0.5% chance to drop from the Astral Glory nodes in Mac'Aree, after farming the same area for the past week I obtained 4x Fel Lashers but still no quest item, the Fel Lashers have half the chance to drop at 0.22% chance while the quest item has a 0.5% chance according to your database, might not be bugged but the website might be wrong so worth looking into. (website was wrong about the Flask of Whispered pact drop chance at 100% which is being fixed on next restart)
Proof:

0 0

DeanHippo

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-05-2020 23:36)

Votes: 1

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET}  DeadlyHippo 
Post Posted: 06-05-2020, 09:40:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Please look into this and both the recipe for astral healing potion rank 2, that is also meant to be a random craft but after gathing (and im not joking here) 8467 herbs from nodes and then crafted potions with them, both the gathering and potion rank recipe / quest item, should have dropped, i've also had 12 of the fel lasher pets which just shows the chance's I should of at least got the gathering quest item.

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 10:33:24
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x