User
Pass
2FA

Doubts about addons: Skada, Recount and Details

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message979
ponchi

[Mentally Stable]

(since 20-10-2022 17:29)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 08-05-2020, 21:20:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi

I'm not sure if this is the correct section to ask that but here we go.

I use the Detail addon, but I have a friend who uses skada, and the results are always different, sometimes he has his name for first place in dps and in my table I am the first. In both addons it shows very different data. On the wow freakz page in the addon section is the Recount, but this addon doesn't have good tools like Details and Skada.
My question is, what is the addon that tells you the true dps on this server, for me to be able to do my tests with the dps, it is very confusing to look at very different values in these addons, and I do not know if my dps is adequate .

0 0

honradajulius

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-01-2021 13:55)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 09-05-2020, 13:54:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

i just tried soloing m0 bosses , the recount and details read 84m damage done while the boss have 127m HP dont know where the rest of the damage went lol, its not like this in the server release , it only started happening after they changed some modifiers i think damage taken etc from bosses which was reported to be wrong
0 0

ponchi

[Mentally Stable]

(since 20-10-2022 17:29)

Post Posted: 09-05-2020, 18:44:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

bro have you tried skada yet? With what you say, I understand that the details and the recount does not record all the dps
0 0

Crester

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-01-2021 05:23)

Post Posted: 11-05-2020, 13:49:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Details is widely regarded as the most accurate while Skada is regarded to as a second option due to mostly personal preferences. Recount is usually regarded to as the worst.

The reason being is the way the API works; Details and Skada calculate from when YOU started participating in an encounter that HAS begun, while Recount starts calculating from when the encounter HAS BEGUN and YOU joined in it.

So lets say the encounter has been going for a minute, I join and hit for 1m - on Details and Skada my damage would be 1m total but my dps would be much lower (divided by the whole minute), while on Recount it'll be 1m dps then it will immediately drop to that division; so there's a latency.

0 0

honradajulius

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-01-2021 13:55)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 12-05-2020, 11:32:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

i soloed a world boss apocron this morning and details accurately read the whole damage done to same as the HP of the boss , i guess the modifiers are different for normal mobs vs boss mobs
1 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 24-04-2024, 21:25:17
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x