User
Pass
2FA

Unknown IP constantly connecting to my acc

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash -> Software
Author Message400
darkmage809

[Mentally Stable]

(since 18-02-2022 13:07)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 13-05-2020, 11:13:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Almost daily for some time (i'm not aware for how long, it's filled my log list with unknown IP logins) I see someone constantly logging on my account and main char. I changed my WoW pw and email pw for some times now, but same IP still logs in without problems with a very short time in-between the logins (ranging from 1 min to 1 hour each). Ran constant scans for potential IP threats and found none. No items, gold, charcter or character progression disappears, but this ip has more activity than i have. Plus most of the times lately i get logged out from my account because of this (no, it's not because of the recent multiple server disconnects, since i could log in right back afterwards, but get disconnected again anyway). I also tried locking the IP to my own, but I wouldn't be able to log in while he (or she, couldn't give 2 f*cks) would be able to do so. I want to know if it's either the anti-hack bot or if it's a person.

I've never used any hacks or mods for WoW, so I'm certain it's not because of that.

Image of my logs: https://imgur.com/3yF9ppu

I've censored my character's name for my privacy's sake, but it's only one char and it's the main char.

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash -> Software  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 00:05:16
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x