User
Pass
2FA

[DUPLICATE] Stuck Specific Phasing on alt char + simcraft bug

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message215
searcas

[Challenger]

(since 01-08-2021 18:21)

Votes: 16

Post Posted: 20-05-2020, 14:41:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: Nick of character: Searcasmonk
Bug description: Well i'm stuck in some phasing where i can't see for example Blingtron 6k or i notice i can't see this npc as well this one Sekhan but on other characters i see Sekhan normally or blingtron 6k
For simcraft i can't use simcraft on this character, but on any other character i can except this monk, and i found out it's because of weapon if i remove weapon works normally, and i didn't find any specific problem on internet that was back in retail and had same issue.

0 0

Lerona

[Bepis]

(since 06-07-2022 22:27)

Votes: 32

Post Posted: 21-05-2020, 10:59:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The phasing issue with your character should get fixed with unstuck/delete cache.
he
As for the Simcraft issue, please comment on the post here to let us know that it isn't just warrior related. As that post was made prior to yours, I will mark this post as duplicate. If you still encounter phasing issues, make a seperate report.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Lerona, 21 May 2020 08:59

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 22:52:10
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x