User
Pass
2FA

[All Classes] What are the base stats and formula for PvP template

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message187
telesto

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-03-2021 12:16)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 26-05-2020, 15:55:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=228696&&name=principles-of-war

Dear WoW - Freakz,

Recently I've noticed a lot reports in regards of PvP template inconstancy. Now I'm guessing that is due to the fact that perhaps few mods are missing with hopes that base formula and stats are correct.

I would really much like to get answers to few following questions if you can:

1. What are the base stats once you enter the pvp before any class/spec specific mods are applied?

2. I've noticed that base iLvL in PvP is 800 even if your hero is completely naked.

According to blizzard for every 1 iLvL over 800 i get 0.1% stat increase. Would that mean if I had iLvL 970. That means I would get increase of 17% of all my stats?

3. What stats would be affected by the alleged 17%?

My guess would be int/str/agi/armor/secondary stats. Correct me if I've missed something.

4. I am guessing Stamina is artefact weapon reliant. What is the formula for calculating stamina based pm artefact in pvp?

Please give as much information as possible.

Thank you in advance -

Last edited by telesto on 26-05-2020, 17:48:32; edited 6 times in total
1 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 27-04-2024, 22:40:36
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x