User
Pass
2FA

BG whith 100% mix

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message426
Kander2616

[Mentally Stable]

(since 07-02-2022 20:25)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 26-05-2020, 08:31:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Everything I write was with a translator

sorry in advance

Good Morning

Gms and players

I come to propose a solution to what is happening in the BG and I am an alliance

seeing that there is a 61.04% of horde in the server

the Bgs are difficult to win by the alliance since we are less than the horde and it must be said many prefer to be horde by the blood elf being 26% of the server, that is 1/4 of the current population of the server

I see that hordes sometimes come to the alliance team and also very rarely but very rarely there is an alliance in the horde

many say that you have to do premade and etc but this would be much easier and you see it satisfactory to control what is happening in the bg and thus prevent many of us from the alliance wanting to change from the horde for this and if there is several times I have thought about it but I have more than 10 years being an alliance and I do not want to be one of the many who change sides for things like this

and my proposal would be that when you put a queue in bg teams are combined no matter if they are alliance or horde only that they are combined 100% and not only when players are missing in any of the teams (of course the premade and group in one side ) since it would be good and so this beautiful server would not remain as in the official ones that there are servers of 98% of the horde population and I think you do not want that and it is happening

I hope you listen to my proposal since I have had to play more than 10 bgs to do the daily and I have no desire to continue playing bgs for the rest of the day because it no longer becomes fun and people start to insult each other and it is the least that one wants in a game

I will put a small vote

Yes and no

thanks for taking the time to read everything I wrote

PD: this is a 98% horder Population server

https://youtube.com/watch?v=kbc9V7pbzA8:

I dont want this result in the Future for Freak

and yeah i now the horde are more powerfull and have best players but why dont balance all that power in equal teams

Last edited by Kander2616 on 26-05-2020, 09:47:23; edited 3 times in total
0 0

Tadashi

[Very Important Person]

(since 19-02-2023 16:00)

Votes: 23

Post Posted: 26-05-2020, 21:39:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The server is cross realm so also the pvp is

Life's greatest mystery: If u eat yourself do u get twice as big or just disappear?

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Tadashi, 26 May 2020 19:39

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 26-04-2024, 20:14:44
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x