User
Pass
2FA

"We couldn't log you in with what you just entered."

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message4276
Ursoo

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-11-2018 10:54)

Post Posted: 10-11-2018, 02:06:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Bug description: "We couldn't log you in with what you just entered. Please try again. (BLZ51900003)"

So i stopped playing on this server for a while (around 5 months, only logged in around 2 or 3 times after that) and i decided that i wanted to play again, so i download the full client, remove the read only from data folder and launch the game without a problem. But, when i try to log in, i get the error mentioned above, and YES, i DID try the fix provided next to the other possible fixes in the post where you download the client from. I did log in the site as it said it could be a fix, my account is not new so coudnt be a problem, and yes, i am using the right launcher.

Hopefully someone will answer to this post with a solution since im not the only one having this problem, as many people in this forum are also experiencing this error.

0 0

Steiner57

[Mentally Stable]

(since 21-06-2020 22:19)

Votes: 34

Post Posted: 10-11-2018, 02:42:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

from installation guide: https://forum.wow-freakz.com/WoW-Legion-client-t452441.html

Quote:
There are 3 common reasons for this error:
You are not using our launcher
You incorrectly created your account, for WoW you need to create your account here https://www.wow-freakz.com/register.php
You have a very old account, then all you need to do is login once on the main website https://www.wow-freakz.com/ then you should be able to login ingame

Or maybe you forgot the login name or passw.

0 0

Ursoo

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-11-2018 10:54)

Post Posted: 10-11-2018, 12:54:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hey, thanks for trying to help, but as i said before, i tried all of those three solutions, and no, i didnt forget my password/username. Thanks anyways
0 0

Synhealz

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-06-2020 19:45)

Post Posted: 05-06-2020, 21:33:30 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ursoo wrote:
Hey, thanks for trying to help, but as i said before, i tried all of those three solutions, and no, i didnt forget my password/username. Thanks anyways

So yea Did every single thing correct and it just says this over and over
Im brand new just downloaded this 55 gb client twice using the launcher brand new account the problem is obviously on your end

0 0

Infinnity

[Small Smurf]

(since 16-04-2022 18:48)

Votes: 21

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET}  https://www.origin.com/irl/en-us/profile/achievements 
Post Posted: 27-07-2020, 01:45:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ursoo wrote:
Bug description: "We couldn't log you in with what you just entered. Please try again. (BLZ51900003)"

So i stopped playing on this server for a while (around 5 months, only logged in around 2 or 3 times after that) and i decided that i wanted to play again, so i download the full client, remove the read only from data folder and launch the game without a problem. But, when i try to log in, i get the error mentioned above, and YES, i DID try the fix provided next to the other possible fixes in the post where you download the client from. I did log in the site as it said it could be a fix, my account is not new so coudnt be a problem, and yes, i am using the right launcher.

Hopefully someone will answer to this post with a solution since im not the only one having this problem, as many people in this forum are also experiencing this error.

It means your password/username/email is not correct.
SOME of those 3.

Best regards,
Infinity19o

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 14:25:56
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x