User
Pass
2FA

[Shaman] [Elemental] Lightning Rod vs Elemental Overload

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> CONFIRMED Class spells / talents
Author Message446
Ferdinant1337

[Mentally Stable]

(since 11-09-2020 12:29)

Post Posted: 08-06-2020, 00:51:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link:
Bug description: Lightning Rod is the only viable aoe option for ele. I currently discovered it's completely bugged and useless. So it should deal 40% of all damage dealt by Chainlightning. Currently it deals too little dmg and also does not dublicate damage from Overload mastery. In the picture you can see i hit 2 targets with 1 chainlighning for 1.42m, the target should have received about 570k but got 487k. And then more severe, got no dmg from the Chainlighning overload. More importantly, with stormkeeper where you have big burst and chainlighning overloads from every single target, it does not get dublicated by lighning rod, so its basically unusable.
Proof: https://imgur.com/a/VpLQ6Kv

0 0

Shammybro

[Mentally Stable]

(since 09-11-2020 17:42)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 10-06-2020, 17:53:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ok I've tested it and the issue seems to be with chain lightning overload not proccing rod damage, other than that damage of it seems fine, its always 40% of the original hit be it from lightning bolt or chain lightning.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Shammybro, 10 June 2020 15:53

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> CONFIRMED Class spells / talents  

The time now is 25-04-2024, 19:59:51
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x