User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] I can't enter the mage tower as a warrior haven't tried entering it as other classes.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message266
ebachanamaiki

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-06-2020 21:58)

Post Posted: 27-05-2020, 23:46:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: Hello! After I finished the "imp mother" quest and unlocked my artifact appearance I tried entering the mage tower since I wanted to see what it was in it, but alas I couldn't. Since it was on the same day as I killed the Imp Mother I thought it was maybe because I had to wait a day before I could enter, but the lady in front of the tower doesn't have the option to start it. I have the Nethershards, I deleted the cache did everything the gm's ingame told me to try but nothing worked. Now I ask for your help here thanks! -
Proof: I can't provide pictures right now because the mage tower is broken, sorry. -

Last edited by ebachanamaiki on 27-05-2020, 23:48:19; edited 1 time in total
0 0

tyrogue4

[Mentally Stable]

(since 08-03-2021 07:36)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 28-05-2020, 07:50:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Once you complete the mage tower for a certain specialization, you cannot enter it in same spec ever again.

Spoiler:

0 0

Lerona

[Bepis]

(since 06-07-2022 22:27)

Votes: 32

Post Posted: 19-06-2020, 17:54:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I'm not sure to what quest you're referring to that you completed. If you have already completed this quest, then you can't go in and complete it again unless you respec.

If you still have the same issue, please make a new report and provide proof, screenshots and links.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Lerona, 19 June 2020 15:55

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 25-04-2024, 06:16:02
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x