User
Pass
2FA

[Krasarang Wilds] Krasarang Cove)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message129
Jurfo

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-10-2021 20:34)

Post Posted: 29-06-2020, 00:29:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Bug description: Coordinates 89.6, 32.6. When I was going to quest I came across The Krasarang Cove. This island I thought was suppose to be a camp. But instead it's a hole mountain with people in the water and stuff just bugged into other stuff, with along quest givers in the water which you can't even get to their quest. When you click for the quest nothing shows up, like something is blocking the Npc. Npc's not in the water, the quest works perfectly but, my concern is that I am trying to do a quest line for a mount, The Grand grypon, but, the Npc is in the water which wont let me grab the quest. If you can give me advice the would be great.

Proof: https://imgur.com/gallery/pgdANVI

Update @ 29-06-2020, 00:29:18

I meant Lions Landing

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 18-05-2024, 02:55:22
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password