User
Pass
2FA

[COMPLETED] Brewmaster Monk Artifact Weapon Hidden Appearance Missing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message405
BlvckGoo

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-01-2021 16:19)

Post Posted: 08-08-2020, 17:54:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Greetings.

Character Name: Baelrah - Felsong
Item Name & ID: Legend of the Monkey King - 139561
Armory Link: https://armory.wow-freakz.com/character/felsong/baelrah

Details: Well I looted the 15% chance item on first try two weeks ago, switched spec to Bm, relogged then went to dalaran to get my AW from bank and used the item. The animation came in but when I teleported back to apply the appearance it wasn't in the tab, tried to relog and delete cache but nothing happened. I wrote to GM but he told me to relog and delete cache and I did those again, finally wrote again to see if there's was anything to do but never got an answer.

I've been trying to get the item again from Bubbling Keg for days with no success yet, will it drop again? please help.

Thanks in advice!

P.S: Sorry didn't know this "Item Recovery" topic existed until yesterday before going to sleep, don't ban me please.

Last edited by BlvckGoo on 08-08-2020, 18:14:11; edited 2 times in total
0 0

LethalFactorLK

[Very Important Person]

(since 03-03-2021 16:57)

Votes: 220

Post Posted: 14-08-2020, 20:21:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Done

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 14 August 2020 18:21

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 17:22:12
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x