User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] EOA King Deepbeard bug mythic 15+ key

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message395
ADmir060

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-02-2022 10:03)

Post Posted: 11-08-2020, 22:36:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link:[url] https://www.wow-freakz.com/npc_finder.php?npc=91797&&name=king-deepbeard%5B/url%5D
Bug description: Paladins retribution first judgment:
As told i am retribution paladin Lightforged Draenei and at begin of fight as dps rotation for more dmg i used "judgment" as it work normaly on everything except on "King Deepbeard" yesterday i done 16 i didn't even notice dmg i just saw people on chat asking me what is wrong with ur spell mate "judgment" i just looked at dps it was 10m per second and like 5% of boss HP gone i thought that is that time bug didn't even notice it that much cause only first judgement crited and today i was doing "Eye Of Azhara" again same thing happened and i decided to report i dont have dps at begin didn't screenshoted but for prove you can ask me in game to get into dungeon i dont have key but not sure does it work or not on m0 or hc didn't tryed nor i wanna.

Proof:

Here i tryed in m0 here dmg only used those spell that are on cd as shown on screen!

Last edited by ADmir060 on 11-08-2020, 22:46:35; edited 1 time in total
0 0

gudrisha

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-07-2022 19:58)

Post Posted: 12-08-2020, 09:28:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello. The result of you doing such a burst is because some lvl 1 critters called skittering softshell are located not far away from boss, but enough so your judgement can jump off to them and kill them causing milions of dmg with each hit. Happened to me. Same thing is with frost mage, balance druid and other large aoe classes/specs...

https://i.imgur.com/SKVh51S.jpg - proof that my aoe Hit some of those critters as it did much more dmg on them than on the boss itself (on HC mode btw)
https://i.imgur.com/HYEotYl.jpg - you can see those little dead critters around the boss, like the one that's dead that I targeted.

0 0

ADmir060

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-02-2022 10:03)

Post Posted: 12-08-2020, 15:25:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Still i wanna report since dmg is somehow amplified on boss it self and i don't wanna risk anything
0 0

Chickenstew
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 30-10-2020 18:47)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 15-08-2020, 19:33:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

This is the result of your judgement bouncing onto one of the small critters, this amount WILL add to the current fight on your recount but will NOT do the millions of damage on the boss.

Chicken, magicrooster and many more
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by zarathos, 20 August 2020 16:30

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 18:15:18
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x