User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Lost Knowledge] quest line for Balance of power

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message421
Adryas

[Mentally Stable]

(since 19-08-2020 12:35)

Post Posted: 15-08-2020, 21:11:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=40673&name=lost-knowledge
Bug description: NPC is not in cave
Proof: I can not complete this quest because I could not start the story line in dalaranu on surramar and for that reason I think there is no NPC which I need there I would like to request to reset the surramar line
there is photo https://imgur.com/a/friCbFS

0 0

Lerona

[Bepis]

(since 06-07-2022 22:27)

Votes: 32

Post Posted: 16-08-2020, 01:09:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I don't see the quest active in your quest log. You can't complete the quest as in you can't pick it up? Can you be a little more specific with "I couldn't start the storyline in Dalaran"? What was the last quest you completed?
Also, please resume doing questlines alone (meaning, without being in a party).

0 0

Adryas

[Mentally Stable]

(since 19-08-2020 12:35)

Post Posted: 16-08-2020, 09:36:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello if you know normal you need to start quest line to suramar in dalaran like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLrPQfVavp8&t=1234s
But i cant start the quest and thats why i want to reset suramar quest line bcs if i cant start the quest line in suramar i cant see the npc for this quest what im post [Lost Knowledge] quest line for Balance of power

0 0

Lerona

[Bepis]

(since 06-07-2022 22:27)

Votes: 32

Post Posted: 18-08-2020, 14:31:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

If you're implying that you have this requirement:

Quote:
Earn Revered Reputation with The Nightfallen. This is required to purchase the Scroll of Elun'dris from First Arcanist Thalyssra for Lost Knowledge which you'll need to do as soon as you begin the Suramar portion of the quest chain.

https://www.wowhead.com/quest=43533/balance-of-power#comments

That certainly means you started the questline as intended. I don't understand your issue with "you didn't start it in Dalaran". The location of the NPC changes as you progress with the storyline itself so check other locations (for example downstairs) or just simply pick up from where you've left off with the Suramar questline to check what to do next.

If you still experience issues with it, please open a new report and clearly state the facts of what is bugged and what is exactly the issue preventing you from completing the quest and be specific about it. Also, next time please clearly provide the name of your character so it is easier to check the quests you've done by now.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Lerona, 18 August 2020 12:31

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 24-04-2024, 07:19:17
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x