User
Pass
2FA

[Classic] [Arathi Highlands] [Both Factions] The Princess Unleashed

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message319
ayenne

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-05-2021 15:09)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 26-08-2020, 21:14:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=26049&&name=the-princess-unleashed
Bug description: You have to use the quest item you received when accepting the quest to summon the npc you need to kill for the quest at a certain location. I am at the location, trying to use the quest item to summon her, but it just tells you that it "Requires the Shards of Myzrael. That's the crystal floating right in front of me. There's also no way around it, no matter where I try to use the item, it keeps telling me the same thing. Since you can't complete this quest, one cannot complete the loremaster achievement for Arathi Highlands :/
Proof: https://imgur.com/a/57aJSdG

0 0

Lerona

[Bepis]

(since 06-07-2022 22:27)

Votes: 32

Post Posted: 26-08-2020, 21:32:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Confirmed.
However, we apologize but this is low priority to be fixed right now. It will be fixed eventually as our focus currently is Legion content.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Lerona, 26 August 2020 19:33

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 29-04-2024, 01:08:38
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x