User
Pass
2FA

Increasing my followers' item level

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message417
Professor Gooby

[Mentally Stable]

(since 27-09-2020 08:59)

Post Posted: 30-08-2020, 22:34:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello beautiful people,
So basically, as the title suggests, I have an issue with my followers. As of right now, every single one of them has an item level of 880. Every day I check what my missions are, I always have precisely 7, of which 6 reward money, 0 gold in particular, and the 7th one is the only one that I can really do, one that offers anything, from some sort of green equipment, to gold or even artifact power.
So the question here is: How do I proceed from there? It looks like it's not supposed to work that way. I have tried killing Argus rares but none of them dropped any upgrade. Same for all the treasure over there. I have also done some research on the internet but nothing really helpful popped up.

Thank you in advance for your time!

0 0

Lerona

[Bepis]

(since 06-07-2022 22:27)

Votes: 32

Post Posted: 30-08-2020, 22:38:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

What class is this about? You can find, that some classes have available work orders for class hall champion upgrades available so that would be helpful in this case.
0 0

Professor Gooby

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 30-08-2020, 22:41:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Lerona wrote:
What class is this about? You can find, that some classes have available work orders for class hall champion upgrades available so that would be helpful in this case.

Sorry I didn't include more information.
It is about my Shaman, but I am pretty sure I also have the same issue on my Druid. And soon I plan to level up more and more alts so I wish to know the way around this issue. I don't understand why I only have one single mission per day...

0 0

Professor Gooby

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 03-09-2020, 00:30:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Bump, still wondering how I can help my case. I keep getting 900ilvl Elite Quests some days now and with my followers at 880 I can't even get it past -25% success chance.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 16:02:26
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x