User
Pass
2FA

[DUPLICATE] [Achievement][Neltharion's Lair] Got to Ketchum All (Snails)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message211
ZeroOmar00

[Mentally Stable]

(since 19-01-2021 11:14)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 26-09-2020, 16:50:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: Achievement, Scaly, Sparky, Slinky, Whipsnap, Turbax, Blaze, Sticky

Bug description:
Not doable
, I'm aware of the other ticket about the vendor not spawning and it has been fixed the vendor is there and it sells the item needed but some of the snails the critters required for the achievement are missing and the quest item doesn't work in the snails that are there. I've also read the trello card but sometimes they get forgotten among other tasks, this post is a gentle reminder as this is the only achievement keeping players from completing Glory of the Legion Hero and obtaining the mount Reins of the Leyfeather Hippogryph and the sweet sweet artifact skin.

Proof:
Scaly Missing
Sparky Missing
Slinky Missing
Whipsnap Available
Turbax Available
Blaze Available
Sticky Missing

Sorry for the long, maybe duplicate post but its just to act as a reminder.

0 0

Lerona

[Bepis]

(since 06-07-2022 22:27)

Votes: 32

Post Posted: 26-09-2020, 17:07:00 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

We are aware of the stated report already and since it isn't marked as fixed, it isn't fully done. So please be patient. I'll mark this as duplicate as there is no need for 2 posts of the same issue.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Lerona, 26 September 2020 15:07

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 27-04-2024, 22:26:55
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x