User
Pass
2FA

Draenor (Blackrock Foundry)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message290
CMiguelGG

[Mentally Stable]

(since 14-11-2020 22:26)

Post Posted: 26-09-2020, 19:42:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi, I have been trying to build a transmong that I enjoy, and when I finished it i wen on research to see where I could get those items, 3 of the items I need are supposed to be recieved doing this Draenor dungeon, one of them in Heroic diff and 2 of them in Mythic diff, the thing is, I went to the portal, i set the dungeon and raid diff to heroic and when i went trough the portal nothing happened, when i tried in the mythic diff nothing happened aswell.

If necessary i can record it so u have a visual proof of what im talking about.

And yes, i could simply buy the transmog with vote points, but it would take months since every item is over 100 points, and the full set requires items from the "Antorus, Burning Throne" that I would more likely waste vote points on since it is an harder dungeon.

Last edited by CMiguelGG on 26-09-2020, 19:44:22; edited 1 time in total
0 0

LethalFactorLK

[Very Important Person]

(since 03-03-2021 16:57)

Votes: 220

Post Posted: 01-10-2020, 04:28:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Some of the pre-legion content needs to be fixed, they might get fixed on a later date

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 01 October 2020 02:29

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 18-04-2024, 18:21:08
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x