User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Items are missing from the weekly chest

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Show only staff posts
Author Message325
Ykypok

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-01-2021 08:38)

Post Posted: 02-10-2020, 09:42:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz item link: not
Character name: Ykypok
Bug description: Hello! The level of the completed dungeon periodically disappears. Today it was like that too. When I opened the chest with rewards, I was shown objects and keys, but when I tried to take them, the game stuck and the chest disappeared. The items in the backpack never appeared. Please solve this problem, because this is not the first time. (I assume that this situation is due to the fact that I do not pass my key, but pass others. That is, I received the key from the chest and did not go through any dungeon, but went through the dungeons using the keys of other players).
Proof: I didn’t have time to make a vodo. If you write logs, you can find it in the logs.

0 0

Skye

[Administrator]

(online 1 day ago)

Votes: 76

Post Posted: 02-10-2020, 11:00:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Unfortunately nothing can be done about losing items from the weekly chest. It does not matter if you completed other's keystone instead of your own during the week, the highest level you completed is still recorded, even if it doesn't show in the Mythic Dungeons tab, this is only a visual bug. You should be able to open the weekly chest and loot the items + artifact power, I've never encountered the game "stuck" as you've mentioned.

0 0

Lerona

[Bepis]

(since 06-07-2022 22:27)

Votes: 32

Post Posted: 04-10-2020, 04:39:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

As the comment above stated, we sadly can't do anything about this. It also doesn't matter if you do someone else's key or yours, as both count towards the weekly chest. I heard some similar issues happening to players, but it's usually cause they were mounted. So next time, try to make sure you're not mounted while opening the chest and you shouldn't have any further issues.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Lerona, 04 October 2020 02:39

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 25-04-2024, 12:08:53
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x