User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] mining Rank 2 (felslate and leystone)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message331
Coxman

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-02-2022 17:38)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 05-10-2020, 07:43:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=38789&&name=rethu-s-journal and https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=38800&&name=rin-thissa-s-eye
Character name:Coxman
Bug description: i have been farming leystone and felslate nonstop for 2 days and no quest item dropped also there are lower numbers of ppl who done that quest i guess it was last patch maybe, or maybe the quest item has a very low chance to drop. thank you

0 0

Chickenstew
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 30-10-2020 18:47)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 05-10-2020, 10:23:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Dear player,

I've found the following information on wowhead:
-Drops from a felslate deposit. Must have completed Darkheart Thicket: Nal'ryssa's Sisters (a quest chain that begins with The Felsmiths) for this to drop.
- the droprate is ~0.4%

So keep grinding and it'll eventually drop.
Hope this helps, and if you still feel like its bugged feel free to open another topic.

Yours truly,

Chickenstew

Chicken, magicrooster and many more
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Chickenstew, 05 October 2020 08:23

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 22:08:49
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x