User
Pass
2FA

[DUPLICATE] Ulduar bugged

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message426
Zepenba

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-10-2020 00:11)

Post Posted: 27-10-2020, 03:01:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link:(I don't know what to put here)
Character name:Trolden
Bug description: Ulduar(some bosses don't drop items)
Proof: some chiefs of the ulduar raid do not drop items and are not working properly, the first boss doesn’t work, the third "razor", then the xt-002 deconstructor, the iron assembly dropped me 1 silver without any items, in the second part of ulduar there is a giant buggy mob that has no way to kill and is periodically damaging and killing after a while, the rest of the raid is impossible to try to get past these mobs and demotivator by not dropping any transmog, many visuals from there are cute I hope you get it soon

0 0

Lerona

[Bepis]

(since 06-07-2022 22:27)

Votes: 32

Post Posted: 27-10-2020, 04:26:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

First of all, this belongs to Pre-Legion PvE. Secondly, a report is already made and you can check it out here. Legion content was the main priority but eventually, Legacy content should get fixed as well. If you have any further issues you would like to adress, please comment on the post I've linked.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Lerona, 27 October 2020 02:26

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 15:09:06
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x