User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Stormheim] I can't finish the "Cry Thunder!" quest because of a bug

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message631
nistorsebi99

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-04-2021 22:45)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 10-11-2020, 16:07:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=38624&name=cry-thunder

Character name: Gandwarf

Bug description: I got on the top of the mountain zone with Storm Drakes and i started the "Cry thunder!" quest that requires you to fly on Thrymjaris and kill 150 mobs. After killing some of them, one mob jumped on my drake and i got the message that i need to use the second ability to get him off, but, before i could do anything, a bug threw me off the drake and i had to kill the rest of the mobs by myself. After killing them, i went to finish the quest by doing the "Leave Hrydshal" objective. I got to where it told me to go, but the objective didn't complete. I've tried abandoning the quest and i went back on the mountain to get it again, but the drake Vethir, who is supposed to take you back on the top of the mountain where you get the quest, doesn't have the dialog that takes you up anymore so i can't finish this quest and it is a very important story quest-chain quest. Without it i can't get the Loremaster of Legion achievement, needed later on for flying in legion.

Please complete the quest for me or atleast tell me what to do to finish it, because it's very important.

Thanks a lot!

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/tXPYpZj - proof that i can't speak to Vethir to get back on the mountain.

https://imgur.com/a/ubx3lCI - proof that i don't have the chapter completed.

EDIT: I also have to mention, for the sakes of recreating the bug, that i've used the second drake ability before the game asked me to. I didn't do anything else "specific".

Last edited by nistorsebi99 on 10-11-2020, 16:13:34; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Lerona

[Bepis]

(since 06-07-2022 22:27)

Votes: 32

Post Posted: 10-11-2020, 17:47:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Please abandon the quest and use the grapple launcher points to get back up the mountain and re-start the quest.
0 0

nistorsebi99

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-04-2021 22:45)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 10-11-2020, 17:53:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I'm talking about the very top of the mountain, the summit. Can you get there with grapples? I can't find any.

EDIT: Found it, thanks a lot -

Last edited by nistorsebi99 on 10-11-2020, 17:56:12; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Lerona

[Bepis]

(since 06-07-2022 22:27)

Votes: 32

Post Posted: 10-11-2020, 17:57:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

No problem, was about to link you this.
In case you have to abandon the quest again, this is how you get back up. Good luck ^^

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Lerona, 10 November 2020 16:00

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 24-04-2024, 19:11:04
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x