User
Pass
2FA

Best mythic + healer

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message302
wildheals

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-12-2020 06:37)

Post Posted: 13-11-2020, 16:57:34 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Good day wow-freakz!

Im asking myself... those days im playing a monk heal as a main character.
So the point is, life is not that easy for me if i go mythic 13-15+ with a randomgroup, while there are evil anti heal aphixe like necrotic or something like that dot, you need to heal up the ppl to 90% or whatever...

so im looking for your opinion. What is a "better" or the best healcharacter for mythic + with those anti healer aphixe?

My guess is a holypala or a holypriest because of the burst singletarget heals they own... i am right?

Monk / Druid etc are mostly hot heals or slowly healers. Not weak. Just different.

Glad to hear your opinion on that one -

Have a nice weekend!

wild -

0 0

Tadashi

[Very Important Person]

(since 19-02-2023 16:00)

Votes: 23

Post Posted: 14-11-2020, 07:01:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hey,

You can pretty much see that on the leader boards: https://armory.wow-freakz.com/mythicplus/leaderboards/felsong/neltharions-lair/#reset

Druids all over

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 26-04-2024, 13:57:45
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x