User
Pass
2FA

BFA punish donor who supported the server?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message248
Dogoparma

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-11-2020 23:58)

Post Posted: 24-11-2020, 19:50:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello
so basically you guys are going to make our money loss at all, right in the covid time where many people is having big issue with work and all you going to do this on the people wich have supported you..
i have few 985 gears splitted on some chars, included some 985 relics wich apparently becoming useless, than after i payed for max gears 985 now i have to PAY again for get what i have already payed? did you realized is not totally legal?
You have a shop where you allow people to chose if being more strong while supporting the team, now you say hey you, yes you people wich have helped us till now we are going to punish you making you lose the money you payed.. and than more not also all euro we have payed but also gold we have farmed.. so a lazy player wich didnt anything for gold now can have around same ammount of who have farmed hard, thats wonderfull.. i farmed more than 1 mil and now im going to lose it.
Im pretty sure many people will leave the server and some issue are coming, send me a pm about all the euro i will lose with this GREAT move, because sorry i wont lose it without take actions, i WORKED hard for earn that money!

best regards

0 0

LethalFactorLK

[Very Important Person]

(since 03-03-2021 16:57)

Votes: 220

Post Posted: 24-11-2020, 20:00:06 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

All the information you need is on this

Read it slowly multiple times to understand it.

Gold reset applies for everyone and it is to stabilize the economy when starting a new expansion.

Nothing illegal is being done as you "say"

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 24 November 2020 18:00

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 26-04-2024, 03:19:03
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x