User
Pass
2FA

Just some feedback about the BFA change

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion
Author Message669
meshael
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 28-11-2020 15:06)

Post Posted: 25-11-2020, 00:14:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I am a donor who has spent over $1000 here in the past month or so. I came here from 2 years doing BFA. I came here because I wanted to play Legion. I personally like Legion a lot more than BFA. It is just more interesting and fun to me. BFA gets old pretty quick. You end up doing Island expeditions to get your necklace up and hopefully get to the point where you can do the big raids. its a lot of grinding, IMO, too much for my taste.

To be forced to go back to BFA now, after investing so much in Legion, feels like a rip off. All this time and money spent getting my characters up to a decent level in Legion and now most of that will be just gone?

I don't know why you can't keep the Legion server and then just add a BFA server. IF you did that, you might discover that more of your customers prefer Legion to BFA. Killing off Legion and making me go to BFA. I really don't appreciate that. I hope you will consider keeping the Legion server active. Yours is the best free server I have ever played on.

Thanks for listening.

1 0

Snoppy

[Inside the fire]

(since 24-10-2022 03:25)

Votes: 173

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 25-11-2020, 01:42:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

+1 even though i'm not playing amymore here.
If there's a new stuff around here at least keep in mind wt your donors say about this server.

,,Angel Among demons"

0 0

Lerona

[Bepis]

(since 06-07-2022 22:27)

Votes: 32

Post Posted: 25-11-2020, 01:45:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

We're sorry but it's already been decided that the server is transitioning to BFA. If you read the announcement, you will see what benefits you have as a donor as well.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Lerona, 24 November 2020 23:45

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion  

The time now is 29-04-2024, 12:54:27
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x