User
Pass
2FA

Outlaw rogue -8.3.7 (Battle for Azeroth)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> General Discussion
Author Message2608
Firetemp95

[Professional Stabber]

(since 17-05-2021 07:23)

Post Posted: 28-11-2020, 14:14:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello everyone!

After a long research on this subject and a lot of talking with high tier raiders on retail I came up with a guide for our beloved outlaw rogue which so you know is the master of cleave on 8.3.7
From the beginning I must warn you that this guide is based on the latest raids – Ny’alotha.

First of all let us start with the basics:

-> Stats prioritization.

That is the most important. I developed a build that is nice and simple to use. So you will need the following: Critical Strike>Versatility>Haste or CVH as I like to call it.
P.S: I will test on our PTR the numbers needed.
Well yeah you heard it. You just need these stats prioritization to do damage. Oh but wait! It gets even better. Going further down the line of rogueship we will talk about:

->BiS items (best in slot items).

Well for:
▪︎Neck you can get from the main questline – Heart of Azeroth

▪︎Rings: Lord Waycrest's Signet > Ring of Cosmic Potential > Peerless Leviathan's Eye Loop
▪︎Head: Circlet of the Enveloping Leviathan > Gibbering Maw > Irontide Captain's Hat
▪︎Shoulders: Pauldrons of the Great Convergence > Gorak Tul's Mantle > Extravagant Epaulettes]
▪︎Back: Ashkra'kamas,Shroud of Resolve
▪︎Wrist: Kula's Butchering Wristwraps > Venerated Raptorhide Bindings > Bracers of Dark Prophecy
▪︎Waist: Cinture of the Azerite Arsenal > Mad King's Sporran > Waistguard of the Insatiable Maw
▪︎Pants: Macabre Ritual Pants > Pustule Bearer's Pants > Blight Toadskin Leggings
▪︎Boots: Ooey-Galoshes Galoshes > Besieger's Deckstalkers > Corpuscular Leather Greaves
▪︎Weapons: Unguent Caress > Bile-Stained Crawg Tusks
▪︎Trinkets: Torment in a Jar > Dead-Eye Spyglass > Vita-Charged Titanshard
▪︎Chest: Tortured Fleshbeast Cuirass > Venture Co. Plenipotentiary Vest > Darkheart Robe
▪︎Hands: Grips of Electrified Defense > Gloves of the insatiable Maw > Grubby Servant-Grabbers

▪︎Azerite Essence:

Lucid Dreams > Lethal Strikes > Strive for Perfection

▪︎Azerite Powers:

Azerite Empowered > Ace Up Your Sleeve (this azerite power works very well with the talent Deeper Stratagem) > Deadshot (this power works very well with Vigor

▪︎Consumable:
→ Gems: Deadly Lava Lazuli > Versatile Dark Opal
→ Food: Mech-Dowel's "Big Mech"
→ Rune: Battle-Scarred Augment Rune
→ Flask: Greater Flask of the Currents
→ Potions: Potion of Unbridled Fury ; Thistle Tea
→ Ring enchant: Enchant Ring - Accord of Critical Strike
→ Weapon enchant: Enchant Weapon - Deadly Navigation > Enchant Weapon - Versatile Navigation

▪︎Talents PvP talents and PvE:

▪︎Rotation:

→ Opener: Ambush - Blade Flurry (keep this up and use on CD -cooldown) - Roll the Bones - Adrenalin Rush
→ Rotation: Sinister Strike - Pistol Shot (use it when procs.every time because it is a good combo point filler same as sinister strike. Use pistol shot only when it procs and the spell will be highlighted) - Dispatch -Between the Eyes (use this ONLY when the buff Ruthless Precision is active)

A few words about the outlaw buffs from Roll the Bones
->Broadside=Your combo-generating abilities generate 1 additional combo point and deal 20% increased damage. This is a good buff to have rolled up and it works well with other buffs.
->Buried Treasure=Generates 4 Energy per second. If this buff rolls alone reroll as soon as possible.
->Grand Melee=Attack speed increased by 55%. Leech increased by 25%
->Skull and Crossbones=Sinister Strike has an additional 30% chance of striking an additional time.
->Ruthless Precision=Critical strike chance of Between the Eyes increased by 60% and of all other abilities by 20%.
->True Bearing=Finishers reduce the remaining cooldown on many of your abilities by 1 sec per combo point in addition to the specs passive Restless Blades.
If u get ONLY ONE buff always reroll as soon as possible.

Best to worst buffs are: Ruthless Precision > Grand Melee > Buried Treasure > True Bearing > Skull and Crossbones > Broadside

This is all about outlaw rogue hope it s useful and have fun with it!
The Assassination and subtlety guides are coming soon! So stay tunned!

I wish you, happy hunting!
Firestabby

Last edited by Firetemp95 on 29-11-2020, 09:00:44; edited 16 times in total
0 0

Teylor

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-11-2022 22:31)

Votes: 12

Post Posted: 28-11-2020, 17:50:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Nice leggo cloak for 8.0 content

0 0

Firetemp95

[Professional Stabber]

Post Posted: 28-11-2020, 19:08:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Teylor wrote:
Nice leggo cloak for 8.0 content

Dear user as I told you that this guide is for 8.3.7 with the latest raid Ny’alotha. Bare in mind that the current patch is 8.3.7 but the content will be introduced step by step in time.
You can keep in mind to get as much gear as possible so when the 8.3.7 content is released you can get the missing gear that you need.

Firestabby

Last edited by Firetemp95 on 28-11-2020, 19:09:08; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Teylor

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-11-2022 22:31)

Votes: 12

Post Posted: 28-11-2020, 19:09:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Why are u making a guide for something that is not even there yet its like me writing a guide for legion MM hunter for bfa
0 0

Firetemp95

[Professional Stabber]

Post Posted: 28-11-2020, 19:13:28 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Teylor wrote:
Why are u making a guide for something that is not even there yet its like me writing a guide for legion MM hunter for bfa

Because most of the items that are in the guide are already in the game. There are only few items missing. And plus bare in mind that in will not stay 8.0 forever. More and more content will be released. This is a complete guide (due to the fact is a guide from 8.0-8.3.7 because you can change the items that are not in the game now with other items. You only need to follow the stats guide) that will transform your outlaw in a beast when all the content will be released.

Firestabby

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> General Discussion  

The time now is 28-04-2024, 16:26:33
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x