User
Pass
2FA

DPS with ilvl 870/900/930

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion
Show only staff posts
Author Message371
Logrim

[Mentally Stable]

(since 07-03-2022 11:33)

Post Posted: 04-12-2020, 00:51:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I'm shadow with ilvl890 atm, mostly haste/crit (link the guide say)
and i can do 300-350k boss dps or 400k dps when it comes to dungeon trash grps.
I feel that other classes can do (much) more dmg with same equip - maybe i'm wrong ^^

So my question:
I wonder what boss/trash dps (5 grp) other classes can do with ilvl 870/900/930?
Would be nice if sombody can provide some numbers.

0 0

Fanca

[Super-Moderator]

(since 21-03-2024 14:24)

Votes: 15

Post Posted: 04-12-2020, 01:52:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello Logrim,

If you are 890 iLvl then it's not that important, since you will upgrade and upgrade to a bigger point than 890 and your dps will significantly increase. You will get the suitable trinkets/set pieces/relics from raids and m+'s and you will be fine. You should start worrying about your dps after 950+ because that's where the fun begins. If you are seeing other classes that are outdpsing you they are probably burst classes such as monks, dh's, rogues and so forth so on. It's only normal for them to outdps you since Spriest is more viable for longer fights and not really the best dps choice for m+, however it still be useful. The specialization itself requires a bit more of experience and know when and what to do.

That is the most basic stuff I can recommend you. Just you know, get yourself a better gear until a point where you see that your dps increases, and if you see that your gear upgrades but your DPS does not, check a guide for stats/rotation.

Battle for Azeroth is scheduled to come soon on Freakz as well, so I am not really sure if you will get to the point where you will experience your priest's peak performance. More info about the BfA announcement here.

Best Regards,
Fanca

Feel free to contact me via forum PM or discord. (Fanca#6164)
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Fanca, 04 December 2020 21:20

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion  

The time now is 29-04-2024, 14:20:23
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x