User
Pass
2FA

wow shop issue

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion
Show only staff posts
Author Message555
Raikenzuu

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-12-2020 13:54)

Post Posted: 04-12-2020, 15:29:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

6 or 7 seven days ago i bought for my guardian druid the following option from the AH: Hidden appearances colors (Tier 6, 3 colors) - 12.2$ . The first day i sended a ticket in-game and they told me to refer to [email protected] and so i did. I been talking to them ONE MESSAGE AT A DAY so it is extremely slow, to top it off, they havent replied since last tuesday when they asked me if the problem was solved after the server restarted, i told him that it didnt. 3 days later i know nothing from the shop gmail account. Yesterday i left a ticket in-game and no one answered back. I spended over 400 bucks in this game, i dont think it is fair that after 1 week i am still not able to enjoy what i payed for. At this point i feel robbed. Im willing to send prove (pictures, mails,etc) but after that, i want no more talking i just want it solved and to have what i payed for.

PD: If this is not the correct section, tell me which is instead of just deleting this post. I read the main sections and its sub-sections and i didnt find anyone that said "Shop" or something like that.

Staff message (LethalFactorLK):

There can be delays to get some issues solved with some work loads, so be patient

No need to be overly dramatic, issues get solved

If the issue cant be solved you will be refunded

0 0

Xelgan

[Moderator]

(since 28-06-2022 16:30)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 04-12-2020, 17:36:57 [Valuable post] | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

We have refunded you the artifact appearance colors:
Account balance: +8.5$
We are a bit unsure about why it is not working. We have contacted one of our devs to start looking on it. You can try purchasing it again. If it doesn't work again, we will carefully look into your case. We are sorry for the delay.

Have a nice day and follow the security measures when going out of home (face mask, hand sanitizer, gloves, etc...).

1 0

Raikenzuu

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 04-12-2020, 18:06:06 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Thank you for your quick answer. I am home-working right now, but later on the day i will try getting it again. I'll leave a coment whether i get it or not.
0 0

Raikenzuu

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 05-12-2020, 01:49:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Oh my god.. bought the "Hidden appearances colors (Tier 6, 1 color) - 12.2$" (12.2 this time because the discount is no longer available) logged in and i dont have. Deleted my cache tried again.. and still dont have it. If i knew this was going to be so difficult i wouldnt have done it.. Cant a GM just activate for me? Im so tired of this, i just want to get what im paying for..
0 0

Denim

[Netrunner]

(online 1 day ago)

Votes: 376

Post Posted: 09-12-2020, 11:28:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Contact the shop about that.

Retired

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Denim, 09 December 2020 09:28

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion  

The time now is 29-04-2024, 00:51:29
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x