User
Pass
2FA

Remove BFA P2W aspects.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion -> Suggestions
Author Message367
Dango

[Mentally Stable]

(since 06-12-2020 16:55)

Post Posted: 05-12-2020, 18:18:30 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Greetings,

I just thought I'd throw in my take on the current p2w aspects in the current legion xpac heading up to bfa. I think that removing the p2w aspects such as gear and trinket buying will significantly increase the overall group play and retain playerbase. If you have a p2w aspect in any sort of game, long term player retention is much shorter than giving someone a goal to actually grind and accomplish themselves rather than a swipe of a credit card. This server used to be extremely populated reaching 5-6k players a peak times. Now you are lucky to see over 1k players and most are just sitting afk or group spamming BG's with other p2w players. Keeping level boosts, racial and faction changes, and certain mounts/transmogs would be absolutely fine but when a person just buys full gear they more often than not have fun doing a few weeks of world pvp and bg's then just get bored. Now I know this doesn't account for ALL p2w players and I am not trying to speak for everyone but I do believe this is the vast majority.

An alternative to lessening the p2w aspect could also be just making trinkets and accessories available to buy. Or you could have a small reoccurring monthly sub that would SLIGHTLY increase rep, honor, and other currency gains. Any reviews that you currently see about WoW-Freakz covers how much of a p2w aspect it has and I think that is extremely detrimental to the server reputation. Again, my opinion does not reflect on anyone else's but my own but I think this would be a step in the right direction. I definitely think BiS armor and legendries should be farmed. Any feed back or confliction opinions would be greatly appreciated to see how much value this holds.

Thanks~

2 1

LethalFactorLK

[Very Important Person]

(since 03-03-2021 16:57)

Votes: 220

Post Posted: 05-12-2020, 20:01:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

We wont disable the wow Shop options available for the players of the server.

Any server has a very high population at the beginning for a period of time, the 5-6k population was there for about 2+ years before it declined to about the current amount of about 2k players daily, keep in mind that people have different peak times.

Also you should know that players have not been restricted by any means or forms over the years to farm the required gear they want in-game, the shop is simply there for those who want to support the server or doesn't want to bother farming for items for a long time.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 05 December 2020 18:14

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion -> Suggestions  

The time now is 29-04-2024, 19:27:01
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x