User
Pass
2FA

Unable to obtain my artifact weapon

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion
Author Message601
theo91blade

[Mentally Stable]

(since 26-12-2020 13:15)

Post Posted: 06-12-2020, 17:02:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi guys! I 'm a monk and recently i 've completed the artifact weapon quest and somehow it bugged and the weapon didn t come to my hands..the thing is that although i had the mistweaver spec enabled, i could only pick the windwalker artifact. The other 2 were locked... So, i decided to pick it but when i was asked if i was sure then i pressed "No". Then the spec page showed up and (for some reasons i dont know) the windwalker spec was enabled. So, i turn it to mistweaver again but... the npc does not appear any artifact weapon any more. So, i m now with no artifact, not even the windwalker's. I think it somehow bugged. I 've tried anything it came to my mind, including the specs swap, but still no result.. the npc does not show the artifacts. any suggestions?
0 0

Lerona

[Bepis]

(since 06-07-2022 22:27)

Votes: 32

Post Posted: 07-12-2020, 04:13:34 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I'm guessing you didn't complete the whole scenario, you're stuck at the beginning of the Artifact quests. Once you complete the one for Windwalker, you will receive all the weapons for all 3 specs. Try to respec a few times, also relog / unstuck and delete your cache folder (or a combo of all those) and check again. Also make sure you don't have any further quests in your questlog which imply that the questline continues.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion  

The time now is 29-04-2024, 11:44:38
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x