User
Pass
2FA

Allied races unlocking process

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion -> Suggestions
Author Message781
monmon21

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-02-2022 14:58)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 19-12-2020, 12:14:06 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Is there a chance requirements for unlocking those races could be reduced? (for legion races only?)

Currently you need to spend ridiculous amount of time grinding their rep to exalted, which can take up to 4 weeks on retail. Im pretty sure it will take even longer here due to not everything working as intended. Like, for example, i tried to get Highmountain Taurens up and everytime i get there i have to relog coz i can not see daily quests on the map. There are invisible mobs here and there. Also - if i die in Highmountains there is a chance i will fall through the floor as a ghost and would have to get ress.sicknes to get out of this situation. Its may be just me whining but i realy can not see myself going through all of this to get a race unlocked(even if i realy want to).

- It would be cool if requirements for them were reduced to atleast reveared? You can get to honored by doing their quest chain, which is fun. And then you only would have to suffer through a megaboring 12k rep farm which will take less then a week, maybe? I think it wants you to have a specific achievement before embassy quest will be avalable? There should be achievement for something race related that you can only get being reveared with them.. maybe a mount? or pet unlocking?

- Or maybe rep. requirement could be supplemented with something else? Like donating ingame gold to that faction or something you get while playing the game normaly(like crafting mats)?

- Treasure chests give you garbage, maybe you could add some kind of tokens to Race specific area(or worldwide) chests that would be used in unlocking process? Or even use this gray treasure items as tokens? I mean, its treasure. You collect it but there is no real purpose to it other then just sell? Instead you could maybe collect enough and exchance them for +rep items or something like that at rep vendors?

Rep grind is a pure insanity and pretty much what kills it for me personaly. Any alternatives would be super welcomed.
I know its probably would be not fair to ppl who acctualy grinded it or bought through a web shop. For me personaly grinding it is not an option because:
1) legion races are legacy content now;
2) its like 1.5k rep per day, it will take me till february to unlock just 1 race. I prob will just burn out before that happens. I think you could also grind a dungeon for 150 rep per run, but im pretty sure only last boss gives it.. so you would have to repeat the same thing over and over again for the rest of eternity to get anywhere like this;
3) its just not fun. Like, i have more fun cleaning my cat`s litter box than grinding rep.

Also
- you already changed some things from how they were in retail, to make game more enjoyable. Maybe you could make this little bit more accessable too? Im not realy in the position to talk for every and i could be super wrong on this but i would assume that a lot of ppl will completly ignore legion allied races and content related to them because of how boring and tedious is it to unlock them now.
- i know you can buy it but i can not see myself paying 15$ for unlocking just 1 race(even if i want just 1 race) due to various reasons. Im sorry.

Here is my suggestion.
Thank you and sorry for my Engrish.

p.s. upon registration i went through rules and suggestions it gives you. It said that if i have suggestion i should go in to a specific subforum and gave a link for it. The link was broken and i asumed there is no subforum for this or it was disabled? Apperently its not. I originaly posted this in general section. Im pretty sure i deleted previous post to avoid doubleposting. Sorry for that.

Last edited by monmon21 on 19-12-2020, 12:39:31; edited 2 times in total
1 0

Promisek

[Mentally Stable]

(since 17-05-2021 18:38)

Post Posted: 19-12-2020, 16:43:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I can only agree with the extreme grind time it requires. Personally I want to unlock Void Elves (need the Argussian Reach reputation) and with the invasion points bugged, it’s nearly insane. I don’t mind grinding overall, but spending 1-2 month only to unlock race is kinda too much. For me it honestly kinda make me wanna quit playing.

I would be pretty much happy with the invasion points working, but even unlocking the allied races for everyone (from the very start) would solve the thing.

Last edited by Promisek on 19-12-2020, 16:47:11; edited 1 time in total
1 0

monmon21

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-02-2022 14:58)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 21-12-2020, 17:07:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I want to take my words about 1.5k rep per day back. You can not get 1.5k per day for a specific faction. It was a mistake on my side, i think i just got lucky with Highmountain world quest procing for me that day. I think it was this - https://www.wowhead.com/quest=42233/highmountain-tribes . It says it can can randomly appear.
Also, the dungeon that you supposedly could farm for 150~ rep is not a thing either. Dungeons does not reward you with rep at all. Not in normal, not in heroic or any other difficulty. I tried.
This only lives me with one option - chech every day to see if i was lucky enough to get Highmountain world quests that day and pray there would be an invasion there.

There could be some issue with my particular character(which i reported), but as for now i dont think its do-able?

Last edited by monmon21 on 21-12-2020, 21:37:33; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion -> Suggestions  

The time now is 29-04-2024, 19:33:30
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x