User
Pass
2FA

[DUPLICATE] Bonus roll bug

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs
Author Message266
vladbolo11

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-12-2020 00:39)

Votes: 8

Post Posted: 29-12-2020, 18:35:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/zone.php?zone=9391&&name=the-underrot
Character name: Coogzy
Bug description: I used a bonus roll on a +2 mythic key, and got nothing. It just kept rolling, and rolling, and even when I got back to Zuldazar, the roll window was still there. It costed me 1 Seal of Wartorn Fate and I had to /reload in order to get the window disappear. I got no bonus out of it, jsut wasted a seal. I would like to get the seal back, and I wish you fix the bug. In the images you can see the timestamps, my currency tab and in the last picture, the roll window while I'm back in Zuldazar.
Proof: https://imgur.com/a/mFvd9cI

0 0

Lerona

[Bepis]

(since 06-07-2022 22:27)

Votes: 32

Post Posted: 29-12-2020, 18:41:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Please check this report. As you can see it's a known issue but sadly we can't make up for it, thus please be patient untill the issue is fixed.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Lerona, 29 December 2020 16:41

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 22:02:11
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x