User
Pass
2FA

[FIXED] ISLAND Expeditions cross factions (heroic and normal) ?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Fixed bugs
Show only staff posts
Author Message1271
chaosdfreaks

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-11-2023 12:11)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 31-12-2020, 12:49:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link:
Character name:
Bug description:

so on islands exp heroic happened more than 1 time we was 2horde+1 ally players and the azerite count progress count seperatly...

so the allies players was helping the computer allies for the azerite progress count.

another time was 2 horde 1 ally players. and when the ally player collect azerite it count to alliance, and when horde players collect count to horde azerite progress bar.

so there is 2 solutions:
1) there shouldnt be cross factions islands expedions
2) if there is cross faction all players should be on same side like mercenary mode not opposite side and the azerite progress should apply on 1 bar.

Proof:

1 0

Emilia

[Creep]

(since 14-08-2021 09:07)

Votes: 11

Post Posted: 31-12-2020, 13:03:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I noticed this too. I have been on both sides. Once with 1 Alliance (me, on my warlock) and 2 Horde. I collected for the Alliance and they collected for the Horde. I ended up beating them, likely due to the bots. After, I went to do another and it was 2 Alliance and 1 Horde. Same thing happened here and the Horde character won. Me and the other Alliance player lost, as a result.

So basically, it's both cross-faction and not at the same time. You get a mixture of the factions, but you don't actually do the expedition together.

Feels a bit odd in my opinion because now, I think the person who's alone will likely win.

In other words, I have to agree with it being... changed?

0 0

chaosdfreaks

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-11-2023 12:11)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 31-12-2020, 14:17:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

its supposed to be non cross faction.

if its cross factions must be same side. like mercenary....

if its pvp islands u should able to attack alliance players should be 6 players in game (didnt test that yet)

0 0

Zaranthos

[Mentally Stable]

(since 18-09-2023 21:28)

Post Posted: 31-12-2020, 16:07:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Yeah this is bugged all to hell. I did 6 islands and lost all 6 because we had mixed faction group. This is on normal with mythic+ geared players. Between server crashes happening too often and bugs some of the regular content is just a time sucking waste of time at the moment. It sure sucks the fun out of it when you do stuff like 6 random heroics where people quit and you can't queue new players so the runs all fail because of one bad player, or people who just quit for stupid reasons.

Phase 0 sucks. It likely won't even be worth playing until Pathfinder part 2 is available because let's face it the worst part of all the recent expansions has been gated flying and even Blizzard figured that out at least partially by dropping pathfinder from at least some of the older expansions. Who wants to do pathfinder on retail, then have to do it again on a private server for three expansions? Only narcissistic fanboys who worship at the feet of pathfinder devs.

/rant - yes I hate pathfinder

0 0

kenono

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-02-2024 21:20)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 02-01-2021, 07:30:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Confirmed, thanks for posting.

https://trello.com/c/srD2vJo0/373-island-expeditions-cross-faction-issue

0 0

FreakzStaff

[Administrator]

(since 03-05-2021 16:06)

Post Posted: 27-01-2021, 14:45:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Issue is now fixed and moved to Fixed Bugs.

Trello Card Link : https://trello.com/c/srD2vJo0/373-island-expeditions-cross-faction-issue

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by kenono, 02 January 2021 05:30

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Fixed bugs  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 09:18:21
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x