User
Pass
2FA

I have a problem whenever i try to run the game.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show only staff posts
Author Message321
Nickkkk

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-02-2021 21:27)

Post Posted: 04-01-2021, 23:39:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

So whenever i click the launcher to run the game, the one that has freakz, well it goes black and then repeatedly goes from white to black. At the same time, there is sound in the background. Although i dont know if it is important but, the windows aero also change back to classic and sometimes my second screen goes white and black. Eventually this flashing between black and white leads to blue screen of death. The weird thing is that sometimes the game opens correctly.
The blue screen of death in question was something like 0x000000116.

0 0

Skye

[Administrator]

(online 2 days ago)

Votes: 76

Post Posted: 05-01-2021, 04:16:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello Nickkkk, -

The BSOD error is a fault in your system. Usually these crashes includes error messages and code of some sort. I recommend you to Google the error you're getting find a possible solution.

In this case, 0x000000116 usually means your driver or graphics card are outdated, however you should still check the full error message.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by chronically, 08 January 2021 18:00

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 16-05-2024, 00:42:27
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x