User
Pass
2FA

Unu'pe Borean Tundra - Ressurection mis-placement Bug.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Show only staff posts
Author Message246
vouzze
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 14-01-2021 14:05)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 09-01-2021, 18:14:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Bug @Graveyard --- Unu'pe Borean Tundra --- Ressurection Sickness Guardian is too high in the air to reach.

WoW Freakz link: https://forum.wow-freakz.com/posting.php?mode=newtopic&&f=5555
Character name: Holypaths / Voldemorts
Bug description: Well, I am following a Rogue (Eovarr) while he is leveling - to see if he has experienced any Bugs, and I will report these bugs if he experiences any. He has experienced a major bug - basically here is the info. ::: Eovarr was doing his Quest ''Last Rites'' where he had to kill ''Prince Valanar'' and he died to the Boss. After that happened, he had no idea where to run to get back up to the arena that was many acres off the ground. So he decided to use the Ressurection Sickness Guardian (but that is misplaced and therefore it is bugged) He could not use the Guardian - this was due to a mis-placement ; The Guardian was too high off the floor in order to reach it - I have tested it multiple times, and it is very clear that there is a mis-placement, you cannot reach it what so ever.
Proof: https://imgur.com/a/JeuCaJ6

Yours Sincerely Ksawery Kolodziejski

0 0

Skye

[Administrator]

(online 3 days ago)

Votes: 76

Post Posted: 09-01-2021, 18:57:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Confirmed.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by chronically, 09 January 2021 16:57

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 26-04-2024, 17:31:40
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x